Joseph's Vision

"I want to see the Labour Party not only transformed internally but rather taking in its stride the leading role to transform the country’s agenda into a more progressive one. I want to see the Labour Party at the forefront of proposing and advocating the environmental reforms and social changes that are overdue under this conservative rule."


Tuesday 22 April 2008

MLP Leadership Contest - George Abela launches manifesto

I’ve been away for a few days, taking my first holiday in ages and I confess to not having followed recent developments too quickly. A quick glance around the internet tells me that George Abela has launched his manifesto today. There doesn’t seem to be anything really specific in what I’ve read so far, just a repetition of the broad themes that have already been aired.

No comments: