Joseph's Vision

"I want to see the Labour Party not only transformed internally but rather taking in its stride the leading role to transform the country’s agenda into a more progressive one. I want to see the Labour Party at the forefront of proposing and advocating the environmental reforms and social changes that are overdue under this conservative rule."


Monday 14 April 2008

MLP Leadership Contest – Using new technology

I got a Facebook friend request from Michael Falzon this evening, which of course I accepted. It’s good to see politicians embracing new technology to stay in touch with people. One of the things that really struck me during the election campaign was the amount of online activity the PN were putting out. Hopefully, whoever wins this contest will continue to make the most of the internet to connect with people.

No comments: