Joseph's Vision

"I want to see the Labour Party not only transformed internally but rather taking in its stride the leading role to transform the country’s agenda into a more progressive one. I want to see the Labour Party at the forefront of proposing and advocating the environmental reforms and social changes that are overdue under this conservative rule."


Saturday 12 April 2008

MLP Leadership Contest - Joseph Muscat on The US Presidential Campaigm

To read Joseph's latest article click here. Guess what? He'd rather Barack Obama became the next US President. Live in hope mate, you know it's going to be John McCain. While the Democracts fight each other to the death, he's going to get stronger and stronger. Obviously, I'm not a great lover of Republicans but I still think I could live with McCain. We'll see.

No comments: