Joseph's Vision

"I want to see the Labour Party not only transformed internally but rather taking in its stride the leading role to transform the country’s agenda into a more progressive one. I want to see the Labour Party at the forefront of proposing and advocating the environmental reforms and social changes that are overdue under this conservative rule."


Tuesday 20 May 2008

MLP Leadership Contest - Redressing The Balance (at least a little)

The time pressure I’ve been under recently has also meant that I haven’t been able to comment on what the other candidates are up to. I hope to improve on this in the coming days as from what I see on the internet, and the few things I managed to read during my weekend in Malta, they’ve all been saying (mostly) interesting and positive stuff.

To help redress the balance a little, here are some links to the candidates websites, with the exception of Marie Louise, for who I can't find an official site.

Michael Falzon
George Abela
Evarist Bartolo

No comments: